- Bashpole Software, Inc.
- 8792 E. Wesley Lane, North Webster, IN 46555
- Ben Ashpole is the CEO and will negotiate on behalf of the company.
- Government contracts are listed here.
- Established in 2006
- Bashpole Software, Inc works on Applied Research and Development on many advanced computer science topics including without limitation Deep Learning, Information Fusion; Big Data Analytics; Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Exploitation (ISR); Imagery and Visualization; HUMINT; IMINT; Optical Character Recognition (OCR); and Language Technology.
- Current commercialization activities include idTraffickers.com, idLeadGen.com, idGrants.com, idSponsorshipMarketing.com, and Updentity.com
- NAICS Codes: Listed on this page.
- DCAA reviewed in 2011, 2013, 2015: accounting systems approved
- Good standing with government and creditors
- Big Data Analytics
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- RF Design
- Systems Engineering
- Custom Scraping
- Data Analysis
- Proposal Writing
Government Past Performance
Government Contracts are listed here.
Has actively engaged and managed business development, sales, marketing, customer support, and software development for Bashpole Software, Inc. She has 15 plus years of experience in management, sales, customer service, and quality control. She offered consulting and support services for web-based design, development, and software in addition to being the technical executive for a full-service marketing agency specializing in marketing, advertising, and public relations. She has experience and has professionally tutored college students in Development Methods, System Modeling and Design, Database Management, and Web Design and Development. She has additionally served various local and national nonprofits acting as an officer, board member, volunteer, and other leadership positions. She holds a B.S with focuses in Web Design and Web Development and a Master of Business Administration.
Is responsible for business management and will lead the software development team. Ben earned a B.S. in Computer Science, B.A. in Cognitive Science, B.A. in Mathematics, and M.S. in Computer Science. His technical expertise includes artificial intelligence, machine learning, complex adaptive systems, and scalable system design. Benjamin now manages technical development efforts to projects proceed on time, on budget, and with success for all milestones.
Arthur D. Warady, CPA, Esq.
Arthur D. Warady is a registered CPA and licensed, practicing attorney. Currently serving as Bashpole’s General Counsel, CFO and a Technology Transition Manager, Arthur has worked with Bashpole Software, Inc. for more than 5 years. During this time Arthur has been heavily involved with all aspects of the Company, including its government contract and grant activities. In addition to Bashpole, Arthur has more than 25 years’ experience practicing corporate law, and architecting, managing development of, and commercializing computer software, Internet-enabled databases, voice and data networks (Arthur was awarded US Patent No. 6,067,522 for one of his Internet-enabled database projects). As an entrepreneur, Arthur has founded companies and achieved successful exits.
Manages the Digital Marketing strategy for Bashpole Software, Inc. Has over 7 years of experience implementing full scale marketing programs including database marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing. Danielle holds a B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing.