- Bashpole Software, Inc.
- 8792 E. Wesley Lane, North Webster, IN 46555
- Ben Ashpole is the CEO and will negotiate on behalf of the company.
- Government contracts are listed here.
- Established in 2006
- Bashpole Software, Inc works on Applied Research and Development on many advanced computer science topics including without limitation Deep Learning, Information Fusion; Big Data Analytics; Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Exploitation (ISR); Imagery and Visualization; HUMINT; IMINT; Optical Character Recognition (OCR); and Language Technology.
- Current commercialization activities include idTraffickers.com, idLeadGen.com, idGrants.com, idSponsorshipMarketing.com, and Updentity.com
- NAICS Codes: Listed on this page.
- DCAA reviewed in 2011, 2013, 2015: accounting systems approved
- Good standing with government and creditors
- Big Data Analytics
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- RF Design
- Systems Engineering
- Custom Scraping
- Data Analysis
- Proposal Writing
Government Past Performance
Government Contracts are listed here.
Dan Rissacher, Ph.D.
Has industry engineering experience with Lockheed Martin, L3 Comm, Tybrin, and NDL. In addition, Dr. Rissacher has served for the past 14 years as an USAF F-16 Pilot holding a current TS/SCI clearance. He holds a B.S., M.S. & Ph.D. in Electrical & Computer Engineering. As an engineering professor, his research focus is pattern recognition and computer vision. Dr. Rissacher will be responsible for feature extraction, pattern recognition and big data analytics. linkedin.com/rissacher
Leads the back-end software development efforts at Bashpole Software. He has over 8 years of experience in Software Development and in implementing solutions based on Service-oriented architecture. He possesses extensive knowledge in several programming languages as well as SQL and NoSQL databases. Mitesh holds a B.S. in Electronics Engineering and an M.S. in Computer Graphics and Gaming Technology. linkedin.com/miteshsmehta
Leads the System Engineering and Front-End Software Development at Bashpole Software. He has 10 years of industry experience as an engineer for companies including Raytheon and Ohio Technical Clearinghouse (Contract firm serving PEO Aviation) and holds a current Secret clearance. Tony also has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, a Masters in Systems Engineering, and an M.B.A. His experience with front-end development will allow the team to deliver a powerful user interface. linkedin.com/tonymegna
Has actively engaged and managed business development, sales, marketing, customer support, and software development for Bashpole Software, Inc. She has 15 plus years of experience in management, sales, customer service, and quality control. She offered consulting and support services for web-based design, development, and software in addition to being the technical executive for a full service marketing agency specializing in marketing, advertising, and public relations. She has experience and has professionally tutored college students in Development Methods, System Modeling and Design, Database Management, and Web Design and Development. She has additionally served various local and national nonprofits acting as an officer, board member, volunteer, and other leadership positions. She holds a B.S with focuses in Web Design and Web Development. linkedin.com/brandycoomer
Is responsible for business management and will lead the software development team. Ben earned a B.S. in Computer Science, B.A. in Cognitive Science, B.A. in Mathematics, and M.S. in Computer Science. His technical expertise includes artificial intelligence, machine learning, complex adaptive systems, and scalable system design. Benjamin now manages technical development efforts to projects proceed on time, on budget, and with success for all milestones. linkedin.com/bashpole
Manages the Digital Marketing strategy for Bashpole Software, Inc. Has over 7 years of experience implementing full scale marketing programs including database marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing. Danielle holds a B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing.