The 909-ALERT-US platform uses facial recognition technology to help find missing or endangered individuals in the event of a disaster. The technology compares images provided through the photo tipline with those in a database of image and video files.
Manual search for missing and endangered individuals has been compared to ‘searching for a needle in a haystack’, but searching for that needle has been the only resource many agencies have had available.
Features and Benefits
- In case of natural disaster use a photo tip line to send images of missing people to compare the images to a database for identification
- In case of terrorism use a photo tip line to send images of missing people or suspects to a database to be identified
- Access to data available on the web or web connected device, increasing search capabilities
- Greater investigative throughput in a shorter period of time, resulting in more effective use of current resources
- Response time increases due to quicker data processing and analysis results
Save this number to your contacts: 909-ALERT-US (909-253-7887) and send “test” right now to make sure it works for you.