Full-time Remote / Work from Home Position
Consultants need not apply
U.S. applicants only within commute distance of Washington, D.C.
We are looking to hire a remote Senior Software Engineer who will take on diverse responsibilities. Responsibilities will range from designing for scalability to creating self-improving technology. We seek a leader who is interested in launching new projects and enhancing old projects. If you thrive on implementing new technologies and working from home, then we should talk!
- Schema and query design for efficient Big Data processing, such as with Elasticsearch, Mongo
- 4+ years hands-on, web-based software development experience
- 4+ years of professional experience with Java
- Team participation and leadership
- Ability to design and code software without the support of other programmers from concept to deployment
- Experience working with AWS, MySQL, and Spring
- Experience with Angular, or any MV* or component-based frameworks
- Experience designing and building highly scalable service-oriented Web applications
- Experience implementing cyber security measures and responding to attacks
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science required
- Within commute distance of Washington, D.C.
- Company Culture & Benefits
- Telecommuting and flextime options
- Encouraging and self-directed work environment
- Support for medical coverage
- Optional 401(k) participation
- Ability to go to sleep each night knowing you make the world a better place
Email email@example.com by submitting your resume and including short descriptions of your qualifications for each bullet under the Requirements section in the Cover Letter. Resumes sent without this information will not be considered.